Friday, July 27, 2018

#Repost @fabricecalmels ・・・ How do we get into this pose? Victoria jumps and lands in my hands like that. Choreographed by @edwaardliang ,  this death jump is quite crazy because she takes off several feet away from me.  She must get enough momentum to not only reach me but also to do so at the correct height so my hands catch her all the while launching herself backward like a professional highjumper. Over the course of time, Victoria was able to execute the craziest leaps taken farther and farther away from me. She always had full trust that I would be there catching her. One anecdote: She took off so far that I almost did not make the goal. I caught her 2 inches off the floor. The audience loved it and scream while my heart stopped for a few seconds. It was the Gala of the XXI Century in Paris, France. Thats what 18 years of partnership does to you! #truestory #trust #confidence


No comments: