Saturday, June 9, 2018

#Repost @matty_ball This is a role I have always dreamed of dancing, The Swan in @matthewbourne13 's iconic 'Swan Lake'. I am so excited to announce that next year I will be have the privilege to dance it @sadlers_wells during the Christmas season. It means a great deal to me to have this opportunity, and to prove it the last picture is me in my Swan Lake t-shirt that I was wearing as baggy PJ's after seeing the ballet for the first time at the age of 9. Today I rehearsed in it with @osipova0518 for our show @royaloperahouse in Liam Scarlett 's production ... Can't quite believe how lucky I am! • • A big thank you to Matthew for making this a reality and also to Johan Persson for these lovely images @perssonphotography• • #matthewbourne #nataliaosipova #swan #swanlake #isthisreallyhappening


No comments: