Friday, June 22, 2018

#Repost @brookeshaden ・・・ Do you ever feel silenced? 🌙 There are moments when I feel like I'm just not being heard, like no one wants to hear what I have to say. In those moments I have often reverted to thinking about all of the people in the world who really can't project their voices, who need help but are not heard. It makes me feel guilty for feeling the way I do. 🌙 Isn't that how suffering works? There is always someone who suffers more, who has earned the badge better than I. And yet, this is what I believe most truly: 🌙 That if we can stop ourselves from being silenced, even in the smallest of ways, in the microcosm that is my very personal life, we can help others from being silenced. We can lend our voices. 🌙 So, how do you feel misunderstood? How do you feel small? How do you feel insignificant? Answering that question for yourself might be a step toward helping others. That is what I believe, it is what I have witnessed. Let your insecurities loose so that you may conquer them.


No comments: