Sunday, September 10, 2017

#Repost @brookeshaden ・・・ I have been doing a lot of soul-searching lately regarding the new series I am going to begin work on in December. I have spent hours testing my courage and redefining what my work might look like - and even more hours asking myself hard questions that show me where I stand on certain issues. πŸŒ™ It took all those hours of contemplation to have two revelations yesterday, which might seem simple to you, but I found to be profound and disruptive (in a very positive way) to my craft. πŸŒ™ I choose to let people into my world. When I release my art, I truly release it. πŸŒ™ I choose to let you into my world because it is honest, and kind, and vulnerable. Take a look at who I am, beat me down with your words if you must, I won’t break. I release my art and I embrace what that means - to let it be something else for someone else, while letting it remain in my heart as it was meant to affect me. πŸŒ™ I hope you'll read this new blog post - it was an important one for me to get out. Link in bio. ❤


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2wjan67

No comments: